What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A golf training system designed for junior golf
- Teaching you the “Basic Six” movement patterns that all junior golfers should be doing
- Teaching you the preventative strategies for staying injury-free year round
- Teaching you the best snacks to eat before, during and after a round
- Showing you how to prepare for extreme weather conditions
- Showing you how to deal with lapses in concentration
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Golf Training For Juniors scores 72.80/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://golftrainingforjuniors.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: golftrainingforjuniors.com you’ll also be taken through to golftrainingforjuniors.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)